As my special welcome gift to you, in addition to your Weim Report signup, I’m giving you a FREE copy of Easy Recipes for Kids, an ebook that I wrote to introduce kids to baking dog treats.
- Dozens of dog treat recipes that are easy to make
- 116 pages of recipes and tips for making dog treats
- Each recipe uses only a few common ingredients. You probably have most of them in your cupboard already.
- Healthy ingredients that are good for your dog
- Even a special dog treat recipe for allergic dogs
How will it help you?
As a former 3rd grade teacher, occupational therapist and mother of five, I’ve spent a good deal of time working with kids. I’d like to share my knowledge and experience with you.
The recipes in this book are designed to be used by kids and their teachers, parents or grandparents. And they can be used to introduce children to baking.
- Tips on how to teach your kids to bake
- Learn how to pick an age-appropriate recipe for your child
- Ways to guarantee your child’s success
- How to help your child feel proud of his skills
- Give your child a new way to bond with his dog
- A way to teach your child the importance of caring for his pet
What if you don’t have kids?
You don’t have to have kids to make these recipes.
They are written so that kids can make them, but anyone–young, old, experienced or inexperienced–can use them. And many not so young “kids”, including me, have baked them 🙂
Sign up now and access your copy…
When you sign up, you will receive an email, asking you to confirm your subscription.
You can access the Welcome page to download your free ebook here.
What your can expect in the free Weim Report newsletter.
- Carefully researched information that is tailored to you and your Weimaraner’s needs
- Step by step Weimaraner care instructions
- No hype – just down to earth content that matters to you
- You’ll be the first to know about any new topics or updates on Weimaraner-Puppies.com
- Free tips and topics not offered on my website
- Exclusive access to special deals and sales on dog products that I find just for you
I respect your privacy. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Thanks for your interest!
I appreciate it, and I’m looking forward to getting to know you.
Feel free to write to me with thoughts and suggestions!